Can you provide a Working with Children Check?


A screening unit has been set up in each state and territory to conduct Working with Children Checks and issue the resulting cards, registrations or permits.

The following state and territory screening units are the only organisations allowed, under legislation, to conduct Working with Children Checks: 

ACT: Access Canberra

NSW: Office of the Children's Guardian

NT: Northern Territory Government

QLD: Queensland Department of Justice & Attorney- General - Blue Card Services

SA: Department of Human Services South Australia

TAS: Department of Justice Tasmania

VIC: Department of Justice & Regulation Victoria

WA: Department of Communities Western Australia

Please contact one of these screening units for your Working With Childrens Check.