In a time when uncertainty abounds, and workforce needs are fluctuating, we are excited to announce a new partnership that will make workforce management, compliance requirements and background checks easier to manage.
National Crime Check has partnered with MyPass Global to provide a fully integrated online tool that benefits both employers and employees. The integrated tool will allow employers to gain real-time visibility of the compliance levels and background checks of their workforce and will allow employees to quickly and easily update their information and process their employment checks in one location.
About the integration
By integrating with National Crime Check, the MyPass Global platform will now have the capability to reflect the outcome of various employment checks, like criminal history checks or right to work checks, and update these results against an employee’s profile in real-time. This will provide employers with a holistic view of an employee and their suitability for employment.
Key benefits for a business
- Gain real-time visibility of your workforce compliance and associated background checks to make informed business decisions.
- Easily manage your workforce, including resourcing and recruitment, by utilising this one-stop hub for a quick overview of your staff and their suitability for employment.
- Connect all levels of industry via the hub - from industry bodies to asset owners, service providers to Registered Training Organisations to your entire workforce.
- Peace of mind knowing that there is a single source of truth for workforce compliance.
Key benefits for employees
- The process for applying for a new background check is quick and easy - it can be booked directly through your MyPass Global profile
- The results of your checks will be updated to your profile on the app in real-time - checks are usually processed in 1-2 business days.
- Being proactive about completing your checks means your employer or prospective employers can quickly gauge whether you have met your compliance requirements and are suitable for employment. This will save you both time and will mean you get into the job sooner.
If you’d like to reap these benefits either as a business or as an employee, get in touch with us at email@example.com. We’d love to have a chat.