Can you explain your refunds policy?
National Crime Check only offers refunds for extenuating circumstances. By paying for a criminal history check through National Crime Check, you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions provided on our website and you:
- Have gained confirmation that our police check will be accepted for the purposes in which you intend on using it;
- Are agreeing to provide true and correct information;
- Have completed the online application accurately and thoroughly;
- Have provided the pre-populated informed consent form signed and dated (if you intend to lodge via post); and
- have provided the necessary ID as per the minimum ID requirements.
National Crime Check is not responsible for:
- Data entry errors that have been made by persons inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- Persons who have changed their mind after partially or fully completing the application process;
- Selection of the wrong check type and/or reason for check;
- Lack of detail provided by persons inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- False/Incorrect information provided by persons into the application for a criminal history check;
- Not thoroughly completing the online application process;
- Not providing the necessary ID as per the minimum ID requirements; and
- Not returning a signed and dated informed consent form (if lodged by post).
As of 1 July 2014, National Crime Check will impose a $7.50 GST Inc. refund processing fee. This is a non-negotiable fee that will be subtracted from the full refundable amount.
To obtain a refund email contact email@example.com and include your first name, surname and date of birth, a reference number if you have it and a brief description of why you require a refund. The refunds team will then assess the suitability of your refund claim.
Can't find the answer to your question?