National Crime Check No Refund Policy
National Crime Check does not offer a refund for criminal history checks purchased through our website. By paying for a Criminal History Check through National Crime Check, you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions provided on our website and you:
- are agreeing to provide true and correct information
- have completed the application form correctly; and
- have provided 100 points of ID that has been certified as a true copy or provided in person to be sighted by an authorised officer of National Crime Check.
National Crime Check is not responsible for:
- Data entry errors that have been made by persons inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- Lack of detail provided by persons inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- False/Incorrect information provided by persons into the application for a criminal history check; and
- Not providing 100 points of ID that has been "certified as true copies" or sighted as an original by an authorised officer at National Crime Check.
If you feel that there is incorrect discloseable court outcomes that feature on your National Criminal History Check, please contact us on 1800 080 095.