This website uses modern construction techniques, which may not render correctly in your old browser.
We recommend updating your browser for the best online experience.

Visit to help you select an upgrade.

Skip to Content

Some government departments or private organisations will chose to not accept national police checks from accredited agencies and instead will require state-based police checks. You are best to consult the relevant industry body/organisation to determine which police checks they will accept.

Whilst this list is not exhaustive, here is a list of check types we cannot process:

  • Australian Citizenship
  • Australian Electoral Commission Positions
  • ACT Security Licence (first time only; we're able to process renewals)
  • Business Licencing Authority Victoria
  • Court officials
  • Immigration
  • Judges, Magistrates, Jurors, Justices of the Peace
  • Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
  • NDIS Worker Screening Check
  • Northern Territory Department Of Motor Vehicle Registration
  • NSW Racing
  • Overseas Immigration Departments
  • Personal Insurance Claims
  • Perth Mint Refinery
  • Police Checks For Working Overseas
  • Police Recruits
  • QBCC Industry Licensing and Accreditation
  • Queensland Department of Commerce Real Estate/Sales Agents
  • Queensland Office of Fair Trading (for Real Estate Licenses)
  • Requirements for Foreign Embassies
  • VicRoads applications
  • Victorian Business Licencing Authority
  • Victorian Correctional Officer
  • Victorian Security Licence (first time only)
  • Victorian IVF Requirements
  • Victorian Taxi Directorate
  • Visa Applications
  • WA dangerous goods license

We also are unable to process police checks for applicants who are under 13 years of age.

Was this helpful?

Can't find the answer to your question?